was Liam's 4th Birthday! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone! I know I am biased being his Mum and all but I think he is such a special little boy. I just love him to pieces. Today he gets to have "his" cake. He is so excited. Stephanie's sister Michelle made him a cake with Harry Potter on it! Yesterday I brought cupcakes and party hats a la Harry Potter to school so his class could have a little party! Apparently they all had fun.
Nothing new on the surrogacy front..just waiting for the 10th. I know that this month is just going to drag on by now that I am waiting for something to happen.
Oh I forgot to tell you all before..I got a call from Cliff's nurse at the transplant clinic with some excellent news!! He has been doing so well again that he will only have to have blood tests done at a local clinic every 3 months and only go to the hospital every 6 months! Barring any other complications ofcourse. So that was great news to hear! He hasn't been sick too much either. One bout of gastro and that is about it.
Trivia tonight..Men Vs. Women.. Who will be the winners?? Unfortunately with Richard coming I am no too optimistic for us..LOL..He doesn't know a whole lot about sports but he pretty well covers all other categories and the 90's edition has a whole category for 'puter geeks! We are in big SHITE! (sorry Richard but you can't hid from the truth..LOL)
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment