haven't been around this week. Cliff is on days this week and next so I don't spend as much time on the computer at night I FEEL like a late night mama but it is only 10:00 pm!!
So let's see..ohh the plumbing/electricity problem..well Cliff was at work talking to the electrician there and telling him how the fuse/breaker (whatever) did not pop but we still have no power etc etc..so the guy says something to the effect of "oh that is odd..I would have thought that your reset button on the outlet in the bathroom would have caught it, maybe your house is wired illegally..blah blah blah" All Cliff had to hear was reset button the electricity finally came back on in his brain! DOH! Sure enough when I got home I hit the reset button and PRESTO! Power is back! I am just soooooooooooo glad we did not spend money to have an electrician come in to tell us that! HOW EMBARASSING!
What else..the children were little beasts this weekend. Cliff was working and they both had colds and no naps..I guess that is why it feels like midnight already?? I know Liam said something so hilarious and witty this weekend..but the brain is mush and I already forget what it was.. :( I should have come on right away topost it or write it down or something. It left me saying "frig that kid is smart.." I am sure it will come back to me...
On the surro front - went for my second hormone check on Thursday and it looks like I will start the rest of my meds tomorrow..I am still perplexed with the injection thing but I am trying not to stress out about it. ALSO We finally get to meet the intended parents this week!! We are going out for dinner on Thursday night! I am sure some people on both sides were starting to think we were nuts for goign as far as we did without meeting but I honestly feel like I have known them for years. They are such open, honest kind people and everything feels right. So I guess it is kind of like a blind date! I am so excited!
What else?? Oh yeah Valentine's Day :) Big deal..LOL..we are not really into it. I think we might BBQ some steaks and that is about it. That is if Cliff shovels a path to the BBQ!
I got my raise at work finally..6.1% not bad! Still a crap salary but considering what everyone else gets in that place I feel slightly honored. We will be getting another raise in June/July as they are trying to match up our year end evaluations/raises with our fiscal year end which is June. They have also started up a bonus plan as well..that should be interesting! I am still looking for a promotion or job change of some sort but it ain't happening yet. Despite the four years of reviews that say I could be doing so much more and they plan to capitalize on that yadda yadda yadda..when pigs fly. I am always looking for something new but I guess it would kind of be a joke to walk into a job interview 6-7 months pregnant..and tell them not to worry the baby is not mine!! LOL..Oh well there is always 2006 if this place doesn't do anything for me in the next year!
So that is all I can think of...
Sunday, February 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment