That I think Gingerale is about the most awful soft drink out there. Gingerale's only purpose in life should be to re-hydrate folks that have been bowing to the porcelain God, cause seriously it tastes like shit. Maybe with alcohol..I will have to give that a try..
So we are on the search again for a kitchen guy. Cliff basically told the guy we had lined up to fuck off yesterday. The guy is a dolt. He says he will come on a certain day and he never shows up and does not call. After like 2 weeks he finally comes for measurements. He gets ALL excited about the reno, trots off to make some plans and we don't hear from him. Cliff finally gets in touch with him and he tells us that he will come Wednesday or Thursday. Again he does not show up and never calls. So Cliff called yesterday and he said screw him. We don't have time for that shit. I know I am swearing alot..gotta be me. Ooops sorry took a break there for a sec..Bella was all wrapped up in my neck. Coming for kisses and cuddle and with that vampire you gotta take what you can get before she decides to drive her teeth into your flesh. OK so back to the kitchen - we are back to square one. We are thinking about just going through Home Depot. We don't need the contractor bullshit stuff and this way if the guy screws up at least we can hit Home Depot and complain.
What else. Oh all Cliff's tests came back good!! Yippy! I cannot believe it is going to be his Five year Anniversary with his "new" heart in July. I think that will call for a big celebration! So keep your eyes out for an invite in June ;)
I applied for another job on Monday. Have not heard anything yet damnit. If I don't I will be rather insulted..I have never applied for a job and NOT gotten an interview..the distance is not better but the money is. I would love love love to get a closer on the West Island but there does not seem to be anything out there at the moment.. crap. What I would really like to do is work from home. I always check out that shit online but it all seems to be a scam. I don't think there is any money in making scones..so I am stuck for now.
Well Dawn is going to be having that baby pretty soon! March 9th is the scheduled day for the C-Section. I cannot wait to hear what she is having!! More just to see if my theory is right..So far all of the cousins except one sibling from each pack have had same sex kids. Nat has two girls, I have one of each and now we wait for Dawn to see if she has another boy. Steven has two girls, Chris has one of each (Lise had the baby yesterday!) and we wait for John and Nadine.. Jimmy has two girls, Mikey has one boy so far and we have to wait to see if there will be another one there?? And of course we wait for John! Get cracking boy find yourself a woman and breed already. The ofcourse there is Erin and Helen was the only one out of them all to have one of each so I don't know where that leaves us with Erin!
I cannot wait for Spring..
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yo KarenC,
I check in now and again but have never posted. A few things need to be said about this one:
1) Rye. That's all you need to perk up the ol' ginger ale. A good shot of Canadian Rye Whisky.
2) If you still want a contractor, my buddy Dale is one. From Howick, lives in Franklin. He builds houses, so I assume kitchens,too... n'est-ce pas?
3) Dawn having a baby? Wasn't she just at my 7th birthday party? Pass on my regards and wish her the best of luck!
Buzzin' Cob.
Hey there Buzzin Cob! Fancy meeting you here. I am heading off to Home Depot to check with them about prices etc for installation but I will definitely keep Dale in mind! I would have to assume that if he builds houses there must be a kitchen in there somewhere. But you know what happens when you assume.
Good to know about the whiskey. The soft drink drought is over thanks to Shirley Bob - she saved my ass last night by dropping me off some Diet Pepsi! Phew! I was having caffeine withdrawal.
Dawn is actually about to have her SECOND baby!! She reads this (hi Dawnee!!) so I am sure she will accept your good wishes. She has a most handsome boy named Logan who will be 3 in July! As for your 7th birthday..LOL..man that was a LOONNNGG time ago!
We will have to hook up one time when you are in town and go through the old pictures..I know we have a few of you!! And Johnny MacDonald remember him?? LOL
Take care Buzzin Cob!
Post a Comment