OK.. so I guess I have kept you all (my big audience of 3) in suspense long enough! I am PREGNANT!! Cool eh!! I peed on the stick on Good Friday and what a Good Friday it was!! A very faint line but if you know anything about trying to get knocked up you will know a line is a line – a positive is a positive! I was in the bathroom doing the test and after about 1 min Cliff called me and I looked up ( was trying to read so I would not look at it for 3 min) and peeked. All I said was HA! Cliff said why did you say that? BECAUSE I AM PREGNANT!! HA HA HA!! I felt a great sense of accomplishment. So then I called everyone in the world and told them. I called IP’s and asked them what they were doing. IF was working…that man has to slow down. So I did not say anything and just made idle chit chat. Then she asked me how I was feeling..any symptoms? So then I asked her ok..if feel “something” and I test and it is + do you want me to tell you right away or after the beta blood test? She said whatever I was comfortable with. So I said, “OK, I am pregnant!” She screamed! It was amazing. Then she tells me I have to call IF. So I called him up and made some idle chitchat too..and he started this big spiel about if it did not work this time don’t worry etc etc. I said “Thanks but we won’t have to be worrying about that!!” I tested this morning and I am pregnant!!” He was on cloud 9! I don’t think the shock as worn off yet.
SO I went on Easter Monday and had the blood test done and it was confirmed. I went again yesterday just to make sure the #’s are rising and they are!! It was such a rush to tell them..other than getting married and experiencing getting pregnant ourselves and having the babies, this was by far the best moment of my life. I cannot wait for their first ultrasound and experiencing all the other milestones with them.
So that is it! Mum is coming down for a week! She arrives on Saturday morning at 7:00!! I think I am going to pick her up in my pj’s!!LOL..I will be off for a week and it is definitely not long enough! That is about the only shitty thing about living here..I am here and Mum and the sistas are out there..sucks the bag man. I cannot wait until I win the lottery so I can just fly out whenever I want..
What else..oh yeah if you see Cliff on E-Bay tell him to get the hell off!!
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!!!!
I'm sure it has to be such a special feeling to make the IP's so excited.
Have a great week with your Mom.
Tammy
Post a Comment