Thursday, January 27, 2005

This is really latenightmama!!

Sorry it took me so long to post (not that I am sure anyone is reading this anyway..) but I got sidetracked with the wonderful world of parenting! I had a board meeting for the kid's daycare..and I just got home now (12:00 am!) I think the clock on here is screwed up..anyhoo these meetings are about the most boring things on earth! Aside from being conducted all in french..(which I understand but I have to concentrate so much more than everyone else and that is just not fair..LOL) they are boring! I got nominated by one of the teachers at a general meeting to be on the board. What I thought I was getting myself into was PTA type stuff..MAN WAS I WRONG! The Conseil d'Administration as we are so-called basically runs the whole daycare we make all decisions etc. I love being in on the gossip but holy crap tonight they wasted an hour talking about facecloths and new potties! These people are all parents so I don't get it!! Give the teachers their new potties and facecloths and MOVE THE FRICK ON!! (Can you tell I have PMS??)

OK so the clinic finally calls me at 11:30 am today. They still have not been able to wrestle the Dr. to the ground to approve my protocol. So they decide I should run out and get my hormones checked..I almost told the girl "trust me these ones are in GOOD WORKING ORDER!" LOL..but I go. It was honestly the BEST blood test I have ever had. Barely even a mark! The cheap bandaid left more of a mark than the needle.Very quick and pleasant experience and the tech at the front desk was adorable! So the nurse at the clinic tells me to do this blood test in the mean time she will call me when the protocol is ready to go. Also she told me to go the pharmacy and pick up my Lupron shot..did you know they actually give me the needle and everything? I was just expecting the liquid..I did not open it as it supposed to remain sterile until injection time. So she will call me tomorrow and then I will be summoned to go out again, hunt down a Dr. to stick this needle in me.

So I have two days of birth control pills left..and that is it!! I told Cliff he cannot touch me with a ten foot pole..don't even look at me! Hehehe..then he said well the IP's are going to have to get me a hooker! Yeah sure..I told that to IM (Intended Mother) and she laughed and wondered if that would pass as an allowable expense?? Heehee..don't think so!

It was Cliff's birthday today..the big ole 35! I bought him a nice wine decanter and then a kit with a strainer on a stand and a decanter dryer in it. He was quite pleased! Seeing as I was away tonight I picked up some nice rib steaks last night at the butchers and we BBQ'd...in -35 celcius..LOL.. Cliff had to shovel a path to the bbq!

On another note for those of you that are trying to post comments..I think you have to set up your own blog to do that..so you can just e-mail at my home address if you don't want to start a blog. (even it is real fun!!)

Nat - get off your ass and get writing!

I think that is it..time to go to bed..6:00 am is gonna come fast!

No comments: