Wow. I am surprised I am going to try this again but I think it might help so I figured why not?
For those that have not been "here" (wherever that is) before as you might be able to tell by my Blogger name..I am a Late Night Mama. I do not sleep. Ok well I DO sleep and once I do eventually fall asleep I could probably go for loonnng time (ask Cliff about my weekend sleep ins) but I am also a work-outside-of-the-home Mum of two kids so really even though I get an odd sleep in ONCE in a while, I don't really have time to sleep. Anyhoo the whole point is that I *thought* maybe blogging might help me sleep. I know it did not work last time but I am getting older now time to mix things up a bit.
This is just a catch up post..for those that have not been paying attention to my life for the last few years. So let's see...hmmm..oh I got a new job..well last May. LOL. The people are cool, the technology is cool.. I think. Going from the Cosmetic industry to the world of high-tech mobility solutions is very different and often conversations sound like a foreign language to me and I am sure I have been caught with the deer in the headlights expression more than once but it is still pretty cool and exciting to be part of something so new. So new that I have often heard our product being described as something that people don't even know they need yet. Hah! How is that for forward thinking?? Why can't I invent something like that..something people don't even realize they need yet?
What else?? Well nothing on the surrogacy front so far. I have been in wait mode for a year - I did not think I was that patient but let's face it..I have other things going on in my life. I do still plan on doing another journey - HOPEFULLY for the same couple however if they choose not do it again - I will look for another couple. So if you know anyone that needs a baby..hey maybe that could be my thang - my something that someone does not know they need yet. That was not so hard.
The kids are good. Liam has begun competing in karate. So I have become one of those mothers that stands around rings all day screaming and cheering for my kid to punch some other mother's child in the face. It is an insane little world but Liam loves it and that is the only reason why I drag myself out of bed at 6:00 am on a Saturday morning - at least my ass is warm as opposed to what it will be once I become the hockey mum.
Cliff is healthy. He just had a battery of tests at the beginning of December and all is fine.
SURPRISE - we have more pets now. Well at least since my last post here (everyone else that HAS been paying attention..freak pas..I have no more recent additions). I don't remember when my last post was here I forgot to check. So maybe we have a LOT more pets. LOL. Boomer passed away right after I had Lolo. He was a crazy dog but still a very tragic death both for him and myself (hormones remember??). We had gotten Bella shortly before he passed and she is still with us, she sucks though. Very independent and really wants nothing much to do with us unless we have something edible in our hot little hands.
My mind is mush when it comes to dates but since then we have added Walker (Black lab), Leo (fat cat), Jasmine (stray cat that is TRULY the best cat that has ever owned me), and most recently Sierra, a Rhodesian Ridgeback mixed with a Labrador. She is beautiful. We got her last January and she his sooooo tall! This was all on Cliff again wanting another dog. Everyone thinks it is me but really it is him (at least for the dogs).
Ok so that is it for now. :) Maybe if I can figure it out again I will post pictures :)
So 8:45 pm is not so late..but in all seriousness I wrote this late one night but saved it as a draft so I could spell check. I need to use Firefox so it does that for me. Surprisingly I only had one spelling error - YEAH ME!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why can't I click on something to follow your blog? That way, if you update it, I'll get a notification. (I think that's how it works.)
Post a Comment