OK I am terrible at this!
October just flew by (ok so did the rest of September) but things are good! We started off October in a serious heatwave..don’t get me wrong I love the heat but not in freaking October! We started off with Shirley’s 50th Birthday Bash Car Rally! What a wonderful day it was (or at least I think it was!) the weather was fabulous (if you had AC in your car ofcourse), some people got lost but I think all in all everyone had a good time! It was a lot of planning (thanks Ross for all of your help!!) but it was all worth it for my dear Mama #2!
The weekend after that was Liam and Emma’s baptism! The weather was shit but everything went quite smoothly. The kids made us laugh in the church and we had a good time back at the house. Thanks to everyone that came and for all the lovely gifts for the kids. It was also Thanksgiving weekend so you know what that means..Turkey… man was it good!!
Work has been nuts as usual.
ON the pregnancy front everything is going good too. I will be 36 weeks on Saturday! So it is just a matter of waiting now..I will be so ready when she is I know that for sure! My IP’s have moved and are settling into their temporary digs and I can already feel some of the pressure is off my IM which is so nice..she has so much on her plate at once it is crazy! I get tired just listening about everything she has to do in a day!
I had my normal pregnancy fall last Monday. It was bad this time. Ofcourse it was a Monday morning in the pissing rain into a knee deep puddle… it was not pretty nor anything remotely graceful. I cried..I felt stupid crying but it scared the crap out of me and it freaking hurt! I ended up falling on my left knee. I had the lovely scrape almost the size of my knee cap and ofcourse all bruised to boot. I had the Dr. look at it and it is not broken but very bruised. Walking is not that bad (well it is but not because of the knee!) but going upstairs, downstairs, on and off chairs and into my car..ouch..
What else..oh yeah.. Halloween.. it went great. Kids were super tired but Shannon, Shirley and Saylie took them out with me and they were such a great help! I was having a hard enough time walking!!
My ankles are swollen pretty well all the time now.. heartburn is still bad and I can barely eat anything without puking it up. Need to talk to Dr. O about that today. But it will all be worth it when my IP’s get to see their baby for the first time!
Hope all is well with y’all!! I am hoping to get some baptism pics up soon plus we got the daycare pics back and wait till you see them!!
OHHHH I almost forgot! Liam went last Friday for his next belt in Karate! He had a little test (Which I don’t think they fail anyone..) and he got his half belt! (1/2 white and half yellow!!) We were so proud!!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment