So guess who ended up being next in line for the “pox”??? ME!! I could not believe it!! I was so very lucky to be blessed with a very mild case. I got just spots..not even that many that were visible. I had no fever or sickness at all!! Still itched like a banshee but it was bearable.
My Dr expects no complications with the baby or the pregnancy but we will take necessary precautions (detailed u/s etc) when the time comes.
Still no signs on Emma yet…
I am 11 weeks and 2 days today..things are going well. Still waves of nausea but at least it is telling me that I am still pregnant because I am not having too many other symptoms yet. Still in regular clothes but it won’t be much longer..not that I have a belly..I just look fatter than normal!
Monday, May 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah yes. Isn't extra padding WONDERFUL?
My friend got the chicken pox 3 days before her wedding! She was devistated. We managed to cover them up quite nicely, but she still felt like crap.
Hope you feel better soon!
Sarah
Extra padding is right...I am sure it is helping me with these freaking needles.
Sarah - that sucks!!! I felt good that helped! So how is everything going?? I could really do with seeing some recent pics of that baby girl!!
Post a Comment