So that Monday that I mentioned is now..ummm..let me check the calendar.. was the 18th of April. I was watching taped 24 episodes, it was about 11:30pm . Cliff was working night shift. All of a sudden our side door opened and I thought it was Cliff coming home sick (I was actually already getting ready to bitch at him…LOL), next thing I know the dog is growling and lunging at the door and it closes!! I was freaking out! So I ran towards the door and see someone running on my deck into my backyard!! I ran outside and started screaming at the top of my lungs “Get the F--- out of my house, get the F--- out my yard etc” Over and over again. I was freaking out so much I was shaking!! So the person cannot figure out how to get out of my fenced yard so they manage to wiggle in between a fence and our pool. Next thing I know she (turned out to be a girl) is walking practically beside me (but I was above her on the deck) and acting like nothing just happened. I then looked around for the dog and realized I shut the door behind me and left him in the house!! Cliff thinks I did it on purpose to protect the kids but I have no idea. So then I let him out and he growled and made scary noises. All this girl did was say “Sorry wrong house” WHATEVER. Our house does not look even remotely close to anyone elses on the street. I think she was stoned or drunk or something. She was a skin-head type with a green pony tail and big skinhead boots on.
So the dog finally redeemed himself with all his shedding and barking and drooling etc…I am kind of glad I kept him in the house. God only knows what he would have done to the freak….I would probably have gotten sued!
I have an appointment tomorrow with Alarmforce (big surprise???) You know the ones from the commercial..”This is Alarmforce, please identify yourself. The authorities have been notified…” HEHE… It is a pretty good deal and I think I might be able to sleep at night again when Cliff is not home.
What else??? Well Emma turned two on Friday!! She is definitely TWO if you know what I mean!! Tantrums and all. I closed the fridge the other day while she was trying to find something and she THREW herself onto the floor and kicked and screamed..it was quite funny. Then she will say “pas funny Mummy!!” LOL..my little French tantrum girl.
Liam has the chickenpox. We were hoping he missed them but no…it took awhile to develop though. I am now expecting Emma to get them any day now. He did really good with them though. Mind you I drugged him so I am sure that helped. That Aveeno crap for the bath sucks.. it barely dissolves and then makes such a mess after. It must have been a man that invented that seeing as they don’t clean the bathrooms.
Erin and Aaron were down this weekend. Unfortunately did not get to spend too much time with them. Aaron taught us how to play Texas Hold’em poker. It was fun even though I lost all my chips pretty fast. I went to bed at midnight (cause I had to work on Sunday) and they were still playing. Then they woke me up at 1:15 am..still playing..they were getting louder as the drinks were flowing..Erin went to bed around 2:00am. They(Cliff and Aaron) woke Emma up at 2:15am..I went out and freaked on their heads. Luckily Emma fell back asleep. At 4:00 am lights were on but silence. I got up to discover Clifford passed out at the table (again..lol). I tried to wake him up..no luck. I turned off all the lights and left him there. The man does not even have enough sense to get up and pass out on the couch!! Retard. Ofcourse their golf game Sunday was cancelled due to the fact that neither of them could move and I believe Cliff would still have been over the legal limit for driving.
So that is it in a nutshell..I am all updated.. pregnancy is going well. Nausea and fatigue are about it for symptoms. Oh and my arse is killing me. The injections are getting really OLD!! 3 ½ weeks left… who woulda thought that I would run out of room on my hiney but I am ... I am 9 weeks now and still wearing regular clothes..yippy!! I am good to go for the next 3 at least..
Monday, May 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heh, heh, too funny about your bilingual baby! :)
Post a Comment